Thursday 16 October 2014

Update: 17/10/2014

So I went back on some of my posts and I felt some of them needed to be updated. So here are the list of updates on previous articles.

Deck Weaknesses: A guide to how to fight each World!: Massive update to accompany new testing and support and added the new Darkness Dragon World and Legend World guides as a way to give my first impressions of them.

Deck Building Basics: Fixed up a few of the staple cards to better reflect the new support for each world, but have yet to put in Darkness Dragon World or Legend World.

And a few light touch ups on a few of the wording in other articles.

On a side note, Future Fighters Cast episode 2 has finally been recorded and is now first in line for my editing queue. That will hopefully be up by next week, probably this weekend. Also due to myself almost being out of school, my you-tube videos will start being more active as a whole, however due to this being a project I would do during my spare sessions at school, this blog may lack content for the most part, so ill try and do more for it when I'm not making videos or building my RPG. Oh yea I never mentioned that I'm building a game before. You see I Love making games, and while I have made Trading Card Game prototypes before, I've been mucking around on RPG maker to create a new game. I may keep you guys updated on that but for now I've just been trying to get the battle system to work, quite tough actually. That's all for today, I'll see you guys next time, Giraton Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment