Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Buddyfight Bootcamp Experiment: Week 2

So there have been issues with this experiment, mainly at the fact that while two of the subjects have completed the hearthstone goal, one remains. As such today I will pass the Hearthstone part and continue the experiment, with subject 3, the one who did not complete the hearthstone section, will still need to complete it before part 4 of this but I will get him to go onto card research anyway.

The Hearthstone section for subject 1 and 2 was quite difficult, as getting their decks to level 10 then reaching rank 20 seemed a little much, but both made it. I may have to supply more tips then I would have liked to subject 3.

For part 3, I need to create a list of all the important cards in Buddyfight and their abilities, then explain how each card works to them in detail before letting them research the cards themselves for part 4, the quiz. I will supply them with the list today. Hopefully this will be the part where they start taking this experiment seriously.

So that's what is happening, I will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment